The blender with glass jar is probably the best pick for you – a health-conscious customer. Since it comes with no-toxic material, attractive appearance, and long lifespan.
Today I’m going to help you shop by reviewing the top 17 best blenders with glass jar. They are released by super famous brands like Ninja, Oster, Hamilton.
Keep reading! And you can find the best glass pitcher for yourself.
- Top 20 Best Single Serve Blenders Reviews In 2020
- Top 14 Best Portable Electric Stove Reviews In 2020
- Top 17 Best Hand Mixers Reviews In 2020
- Top 19 Best Pizzelle Maker Reviews In 2020
- Best Blenders With Glass Jar Comparison Chart 2020
- What Are The Best Blenders With Glass Jar To Buy?
- Top 17 Best Blenders With Glass Jar Reviews In 2020
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blenders
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blenders
- Hamilton Beach 54221 Wave Crusher Blenders
- Oster BVCB07-Z00-NP0 Blenders
- Oster BLSTMB-CBF-000 Blenders
- KitchenAid Diamond KSB1575 Blenders
- Hamilton Beach 52400 Stay or Go Blenders
- Ninja 1000W NJ600 Blenders
- NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blenders
- Oster Core 16-Speed Blenders
- BLACK+DECKER BL1110RG Blenders
- Instant Pot Ace Nova Blenders
- Ninja HB152 Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Blenders
- VAVA VA-EB018 Professional Countertop Blenders
- Braun JB7350 Power Countertop Blenders
- Decen Professional Countertop Blenders
- Tribest DB-950 Dynablend Clean Blenders
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Blenders With Glass Jar In 2020
Best Blenders With Glass Jar Comparison Chart 2020
There are tons of blenders with glass jar on the market that come with different features. I guess that when you learn about a product, you will compare it with others to find the one that works best for you. However, it is truly time consuming and difficult. Thus, I make this quick comparison chart for you.
|Best Blender With Glass Jar||It’s Best For||Rating|
|Oster BLSTMB-CBF-000 Blenders||Best Overall||4.1|
|BLACK+DECKER BL1110RG Blenders||Best For The Money||3.6|
|KitchenAid Diamond KSB1575 Blenders||Best For Smoothies||4.3|
|Braun JB7350 Power Countertop Blenders||Best Blender For Soup||2.9|
|Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blenders||Best Blender For Ice||4.5|
|Oster BVCB07-Z00-NP0 Blenders||Best For Green Smoothies||4.1|
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blenders||Best Powerful||4.6|
|Hamilton Beach 54221 Wave Crusher Blenders||Best Glass||4.2|
|Hamilton Beach 52400 Stay or Go Blenders||Best Small||3.8|
|VAVA VA-EB018 Professional Countertop Blenders||Best Quiet||4.1|
|NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blenders||Best Personal||4.7|
What Are The Best Blenders With Glass Jar To Buy?
Choosing the best blender with glass jar is not an easy task since you need to consider many factors as well as your needs. To help you have a right option in the fastest way, I will recommend to you some greatest items based on specific categories.
- Best Overall: Oster BLSTMB-CBF-000 Blenders
- Best For The Money: BLACK+DECKER BL1110RG Blenders
- Best For Smoothies: KitchenAid Diamond KSB1575 Blenders
- Best Blender For Soup: Braun JB7350 Power Countertop Blenders
- Best Blender For Ice: Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blenders
- Best For Green Smoothies: Oster BVCB07-Z00-NP0 Blenders
- Best Powerful: Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blenders
- Best Glass: Hamilton Beach 54221 Wave Crusher Blenders
- Best Small: Hamilton Beach 52400 Stay or Go Blenders
- Best Quiet: VAVA VA-EB018 Professional Countertop Blenders
- Best Personal: NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blenders
Top 17 Best Blenders With Glass Jar Reviews In 2020
A blender could be used for varied purposes and you need to know which one is suitable for your own purposes. That is why you should read the detailed review of the best blenders with glass jar below. I’m going to accommodate you with their major characteristics as well as strength and weakness.
Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blenders
If you are looking for a device that can crush ice quickly and easily, nothing is better than Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender with 1000W Base.
Equipped the “Total crushing” technology, this machine can pulverize ice like there is no tomorrow. I even try using the lowest speed to crush ice. The result is really surprising, there is no chunk in my jar.
Another beneficial feature of this model is the 6-blade design. It comes with the bottom row, middle row, and top row so your ingredients will be blended entirely. They’re really sharp. Make sure you keep these blades away from your children.
However, unlike other blenders of Sharkninja, this model doesn’t include Nutri ninja cups. Thus, it isn’t an ideal personal blender with glass jar.
- Best budget blender
- Best glass blender for smoothies – “Total Crushing” technology, 6 blades assembly
- Intuitive and very simple control
- Easy and convenient to blend – 3-speed control and pulse feature
- You need to replace blades every 6 months
- Not suitable for mixing seeded vegetables
|Size||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
|Container Size||72 ounces|
|Highlight Features||“Total Crushing” techonology; 6 blades assembly; touch button interface; 3-speed control and pulse feature|
Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blenders
Another product from Ninja – Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blender will help you experience superb culinary time. It’s more than just a blender.
What makes it impressive is its sturdy design. It has a section lever look that secures the suction feet to the counter. This keeps the base from jumping around on counter when you’re blending.
This model comes with a 64-oz food processor bowl, which is perfect for chopping vegetables, making sauces or dips. Plus, it has two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups for nutritious take-away drinks. All in one. This device is so convenient and economical.
It has 6 buttons including Power, Pulse, Single Serve, Dough speed, Blend speed, Crush speed buttons. In fact, with just 3-speed control, it quite lacks functions compared to competitors.
A flaw you can see in this Ninja version is that it cannot handle hot ingredients as the manufacturer has warned. It will not bring cold food to high temperatures.
- Powerful enough to crush ice into snow
- Dishwasher safe – BPA-Free material
- Multi-functional machine for small, medium and large portions
- Complicated and bulky to use – A large system with many attachments
- Not durable – there are many parts made from plastic
- Blades doesn’t handle green vegetables well
|Size||9.5 x 8.2 x 17.8 inches|
|Container Size||72 ounces|
|Power||1500 watts. 2.0 HP|
|Highlight Features||1500W Auto-iQ base; One 64-oz Processor bowl and 2 16-oz Nutri Ninja cups included; BPA-Free material; 5 manual programs|
Hamilton Beach 54221 Wave Crusher Blenders
The next glass pitcher blender you can pick from our list is Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender 54221. It costs less but possibly brings more.
What is its superiority compared to other machines in the same line? This is a wide range of speeds. While high-end blenders like Vitamix just come with about 10 speeds, Hamilton Beach Wave 54221 offers a 14-speed setting. That means your texture of ingredients is in totally precise control.
Fast and easy cleanup is also considered as its strong point. The glass jar is dishwasher safe and the blades are removable too.
With the 700-watt motor base, this model is powerful enough with all your needs such as pureeing, pulverizing, dicing, mixing. However, you may get some trouble in crushing ice.
The 40-oz glass container with thermal-resistant construction is an excellent safety feature. Also, it suits for individuals, couples or small-sized families rather than a large number of people.
- Best mid range blender
- Dishwasher safe
- Back cord storage area included
- Gorgeous – glass jar, metal finish
- Versatile – 14 variable speeds
- Three years warranty
- Quite hard to remove the lid
|Size||6.9 x 9.4 x 15 inches|
|Container Size||40 ounces|
|Highlight features||Sabre blades; Heat-resistant glass jar; 14 blending functions, Easy-Pour Spout Design; stainless metal finish|
Oster BVCB07-Z00-NP0 Blenders
The Oster Reverse Crush Blender is one of the best models you need in your kitchen. It was released in 2007.
With an affordable price, you get a machine that included the smart programmable settings that you can’t see in other products at the mid-range. This feature is really useful for frozen drink and food chop. The frozen drink program is ideal for making smoothies and milkshakes and it’s designed to reverse. Meanwhile, the food chop program isn’t really effective.
It has 3 speeds to control containing low, medium and high speed. So you just need to put the button to have a texture you want. Also, the pulse function at low and high can help you chop things up better than its original program.
This 1000-watt blender is kinda less powerful than other items on the market. For example, it isn’t suitable for leafy vegetables, seeds, and tough ingredients as well. You need to run the Frozen Drink program more than one time to achieve a better result.
- Best blender for the money
- High quality glass, BPA-free pitcher ensuring your foods have no chemicals
- 3 years warranty for blender and 10 years warranty for all metal drive
- No blending stick included
- Limited functionality
|Size||10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8 inches|
|Container Size||48 ounces|
|Highlight Features||Pre-programmed smart settings technology; Dual Direction blade techonology; 7-speed control|
Oster BLSTMB-CBF-000 Blenders
Oster Blender Pro 1200 with Glass Jar is the one that makes you fall in love on the first side. It has a pretty appearance with a glass carafe, premium stainless steel finish, and a compact design.
It comes with a food processor bowl that is interchangeable. Additionally, it has a strong motor power – 1200W which is built by an all-metal drive shaft for a longer lifespan. However, the base housing is made from plastic so it’s not very stable as well as aesthetic.
This item offers 7 blending speeds and 3 pre-programmed settings. So I can say that it’s very handy and versatile. You can make many culinary arts with this machine from salsas, milkshakes to smoothies. It’s a good green smoothies maker while many blenders with the same range are not.
On the other hand, strong motor means this gadget will be quite loud, especially when it runs the ice-crush process. To minimize the noise, you can place some rubber under the base when it’s running.
- Temperature-proof glass
- Good control of blending – 7-speed control, 3 programmable settings
- Works with a food processor bowl included
- Suitable for small and medium batches – 48-oz container and a travel cup included
- 10 years warranty for all metal drive
- Quite loud
- Not safe during transportation and use due to fragile material
|Size||7.2 x 8 x 14.2 inches|
|Container Size||48 ounces|
|Highlight Features||7 speeds, 3 programmable settings, One-touch control; Stainless steel blades; food processor attachment; 24-ounce cup included|
KitchenAid Diamond KSB1575 Blenders
If you prefer to add a modern, colorful item in your kitchen cabinet, let’s pick the Kitchenaid Diamond Vortex 5-speed KSB1575 Blender right now.
This product is available in 21 different colors – a number that you probably won’t find at other brands. Do you want to follow the latest trend? The Kitchenaid Diamond with classic blue outlook will be your best option.
This Kitchenaid glass blender is more special than others due to its Ice Crushing pre-set program. Even though it comes with a medium range of power, just 671 watts, it still can crush ice to snow perfectly.
Along with this, this device has 5-speed buttons for stirring, chopping, mixing, pureeing and liquefying and the pulse function. So you are in total control.
In short, this model is an ideal pick if you just need a cup of healthy drink in the morning and don’t prefer a very powerful motor base.
- Sleek, colorful and aesthetic design
- Powerful and durable structure – diamond blending system; intelli-speed motor control
- Handy and versatile – 5-speed setting; intuitive control
- Only 1 year warranty included
|Size||8.5 x 9 x 16.5 inches|
|Container Size||60 ounces|
|Power||671 watts, 0.9HP|
|Highlight Features||Diamond blending system; Intelli-speed motor control, 5-speed setting; Clean-touch control|
Hamilton Beach 52400 Stay or Go Blenders
Compared to other high-end blender manufacturers, Hamilton Beach products are usually cheaper but have good quality. The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go blender is no exception.
It comes with a very compact design with a 32-oz container and smaller cups with travel lids. If you are singles or couples, this glass jar blender is really suitable.
It can perform some functions for basic kitchen purposes such as chopping, grinding, and dicing. However, its functions are really limited. There is no preset programs and just one speed of blending.
In fact, the motor base is underpowered. It cannot handle tough ingredients like ice. If you use it to crush ice, it will remain chunky on the top of the container.
Anyway, the cleaning process is simple. You are able to wash it by hand or dishwasher.
The truth that you get what you pay. I personally think this gadget is good at its price.
- Best personal blender with a compact size
- Work as a travel mug with cup-size container included
- Not powerful enough for crushing tough ingredients
- Not ideal to blend hot drinks
|Size||6.1 x 5.1 x 12 inches|
|Container Size||32 ounces|
|Highlight Features||Two 16-oz and on 8-oz containers included; Pulse action|
Ninja 1000W NJ600 Blenders
If you are looking for a blender that simply makes a smoothie in the morning and is not equipped with a lot of bells and whistles, it’ll be Ninja 1000W NJ600 Blender.
It is a convenient blender with high power and a range of beneficial functions. You can easily chop things up, blend smoothies or pulverize ice. With the “Total Crushing” technology, crushing ice is no problem with this item. Ninja manufacturer claims that this machine can make powdery snow in seconds and many customers have proved it’s true.
It comes with a 3-speed setting and a pulse feature. Thus, you will have a perfect texture of foods as you wish. It’s also dishwasher-friendly so you will get no trouble in the cleanup.
Overall, this machine can seem as a good blender. If you prefer more function and versatility, it will be better with other types of blender.
- Can clean with dishwasher or hands
- Large pitcher for large batches
- Superb secure feature – BPA-free material; stain-resistant blades, spill-proof lid
- Strong power to pulverize hard items
- Short warranty (just only 1 year)
- Doesn’t crush vegetables well
|Size||7 x 8 x 18 inches|
|Container Size||72 ounces|
|Highlight Features||Looking lid; Touchpad control; interchangeable blades; 6-blade technology; 3-speed control; Total crushing technology|
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blenders
Nutribullet is one of the most well-known personal blender brands. You can see its products all around the world. The ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo is reliable proof.
This product offers not only a countertop unit but also a personal attachment. Thus, it will completely match the individual or small-group purposes. Let’s find out the specials of this item right now!
Firstly, it comes with an on-off switch, pulse knob and speed options including extract, low, mid and high speeds. Compared to the Nutrbullet basic blender, it has an extract button added what is helpful for making smoothies.
Secondly, it is a good blender for smoothies. It can handle from soft to hard ingredients such as carrot and leafy vegetables like spinach, greens. It’s also able to pulverize seeds well while competitors get many problems with this process. However, it doesn’t work perfectly with tough items and berry seed and may leave some chunks in the result.
- Easy to use with intuitive control
- Multi-blending ability – 3-speed and pulse control
- Flexible and convenient for different culinary purposes – 3 sizes of container
- Less powerful than competitors
|Size||8.07 x 7.75 x 16.97 inches|
|Container Size||64 ounces|
|Highlight Features||3 speeds and a pulse functions; A tamper; A 32-oz cup and a 24-oz cup included; Recipe book|
Oster Core 16-Speed Blenders
Halfway of our list at number 10 is Oster Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar which is an elite blender with glass jar.
Even though it just has 700 watts of power, it still can make a good performance with a wide range of speeds. You can easily use it with the 16-speed control for a great texture of smoothies or beverages.
Along with this, this glass pitcher comes with a food processor attachment, which is able to crush and mix a variety of ingredients. This is very useful for making purees or even hearty soups.
However, many customers reported that it doesn’t crush ice. It can be understood due to its weak motor base.
- Sturdy and well-built
- Leek design to fit any kitchen countertops or corners
- Cleaning is simple with screwed opened bottom of jar
- Can bring you a perfect texture of food thanks to 16 precise speeds
- Not suitable for crushing ice because of weak power
|Size||15 x 8 x 8.5 inches|
|Highlight Features||4 blades; 16-speed settings; Food processor attachment|
BLACK+DECKER BL1110RG Blenders
This product is suitable for daily smoothies. It’s equipped with 12 speeds and a pulse feature which ensure you will have a precise consistency.
It’s also designed with a thick wall of container and I think it’s a great safety feature for making any foods with hot ingredients.
Nonetheless, it comes with low power. The manufacturer has warned that this device doesn’t match for tough ingredients. Thus, frozen foods and ice can be dealt with it.
It is said that dishwasher safe but customers review that they have to clean it by hand. Moreover, the base housing is made from a very low-quality material and it may be broken after a short using time.
- Best blender under 100
- Ease of cleaning with dishwasher safe
- You’re in total control of 12 speed setting and pulse function
- Convenient cord to match low cabinets or small kitchens
- Weak base – not use for blending touch ingredients
|Size||7 x 9 x 11 inches|
|Container Size||48 ounces|
|Brand||Black + Decker|
|Highlight Features||12 Speeds + Pulse punction; Thick-wall container; FusionBlade; Slip-Resistant Rubber Feet|
Instant Pot Ace Nova Blenders
This “drug-store” item is the best budget blender with glass jar.
What makes this model stand out is the digital timer. It’s really different to find a blender under $100 with a smart feature. You don’t have to be vigilant when blending because it will auto shut off when the process is done. Thus, you can make time for other business or tend to your children.
In addition, it comes with wireless connectivity. You can easily connect it to the Free Instant Pot app that is available on Ios and Android devices to find plenty of blending recipes.
This model also prefers 10 speeds for blending and 8 auto presets. Now, you can make anything you want with just a touch.
- Good blender for daily use
- More than just a blender – 8 pre-programmable setting allows it to work as a food processor
- Prefers a completely control – Digital timer, 10 speeds of blending
- Not easy to clean and not dishwasher-friendly even it has “clean bottom”
|Size||17.2 x 12.8 x 11 inches|
|Container Size||56 ounces|
|Highlight Features||10-speed control, Digital timer; Application connectivity; 8 hardened steel; 8 pre-programmable setting; 3-in-1 food tamper|
Ninja HB152 Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Blenders
The next one appearing on my list is Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot. So what makes it different from other Ninja products and why you should pick it? Keep reading!
The most special feature of this item is the fact that it comes with heating function while others don’t. Therefore, if you want to make some hot soup, it’s an ideal glass blender Ninja.
It also delivers a wide range of functions such as auto IQ preset programs to create smoothies, frozen drinks, ice cream, and more. The 3-speed settings are easy to use and beneficial in controlling the consistency.
In short, if you have a budget to burn, this is a valuable option.
- Wide container for large families
- Powerful performance handling tough ingredients
- Has keep-warm mode after blending
- Suitable for both hot and cold foods
- Easy to use with touch-pad interface, digital timer, 12 auto programs and speed control
- Only 1 year warranty included
|Size||8.8 x 7.9 x 17.9 inches|
|Container Size||64 ounces|
|Highlight Features||Touchscreen interface; Automatic timer; 12 Auto-iQ programs; Preset programs; 3-speed control|
VAVA VA-EB018 Professional Countertop Blenders
This is a basic blender with glass jar that can meet all your needs. It comes with 3 buttons to setup and control the blending process. Even though it may have fewer presets than other products, this item still can handle almost culinary tasks.
You will enjoy this machine as it makes really least-loud. It’s designed with a sealed component under the motor unit. Thus, even when it crushes ice, the motor runs very quietly.
Moreover, it has many safety details. For example, you can see the rubber under the base to ensure it’s firmly fixed while running. Or the unit disassembles, which can help you clean up quickly and easily.
In the downsides, this device has an underpowered motor base. So it cannot pulverize tough ingredients as well as other products with high-power.
- Light-weight compared to competitors
- Least-loud option
- Has safety design
- Blending is simple with 3 pre-programmed setting and a range of blend-speeds
- Low wattage can’t deal with hard items well
|Size||7.9 x 6.5 x 16.6 inches|
|Container Size||1500ml (51 ounces), 1.4HP|
|Highlight Features||Variable speed control; pre-programmed setting; 6-plane blade; Non-slip rubber feet|
Braun JB7350 Power Countertop Blenders
If you love a blender with the classic design, it’s exactly the Braun JB7350 WHS PureMix Power Countertop Blender.
Thanks to its touchscreen interface, there’s no hole on the base so the liquid from the container cannot run into. This design is very helpful for cleaning.
It’s a less noisy product due to the rubber coating. Thus, if you don’t want to wake your sleeping kids or pets while making morning smoothie, it really suits you.
It has enough power to crush the toughest ingredients to creamy textures. With 3-speed control, a pulse feature and 3 auto programs, this model can bring healthy meals in seconds.
- Less noise than other blenders on the market thanks to rubber coating
- Durable and stable with metal power drive
- Get no trouble in cleaning with removable blades
- Brings precise texture of ingredients with 3 speed control, pulse feature, and 3 programmable setting
- No mixing poon or tamper included
- Traditional design maybe out-of-fashion
|Size||7.7 x 8 16.3 inches|
|Container Size||56 ounces|
|Highlight Features||Metal power drive; rubber coating; removable blades, 3 speeds and a pulse function; Smoothie, chop and ice crush programs|
Decen Professional Countertop Blenders
You can experience a healthier lifestyle easily and economically with the Decen Professional Countertop Blender.
The titanium-plated 6 bladed is really sharp and powerful, which can crush even the toughest ingredients like ice cubes quickly and simply. Additionally, with the 1000-watt motor base, it is able to blend from vegetables to frozen foods.
The 6-cup jar provides a large capacity. So if there are many members of your family or you want to prepare a big party, you should opt for this one.
It offers 5 speeds of blending and 4 programs including pulse, ice, smoothie and on/off. Thus, you are in total control and you can get a perfect texture by putting a suitable button.
However, the motor base is very easy to get hot. So you shouldn’t use this machine for more than 5 minutes each time.
- Big capacity glass jar blender
- Durable with many secure technologies
- One-touch button and intuitive design
- Attractive appearance with stainless steel housing, stainless blade
- 2 years warranty
- Cannot run for more than 5 minutes at a time
|Size||14.43 x 10.92 x 7.8 inches|
|Container Size||6 cups|
|Highlight Features||FDA food frade certification; Titanium-plated 6 blades; overheating protection; motor protection technology; 5-speed and 4-Programs settings|
Tribest DB-950 Dynablend Clean Blenders
The last item on this list is Tribest DB-950 Dynablend Clean Blender.
This is the only blender with glass jar coming with the stainless steel scoop. You can use this special scoop to stir as well as adding more ingredients in your blender easily.
It comes with a pre-programmed setting and different speeds from low to high. Though it’s less modern than some high-end blenders on the market, you still can complete any blending process with these features.
You will be interested in the pulse function. While the 30-second pulse is able to avoid the blades from making air pockets, the 60-second pulse will help you have a precise texture with simple recipes.
- You are in total control when blending – different speeds from low to high
- Convenient – 3 preset modes, LED light
- Long lifetime – stainless body, blade and scoop
- Strong motor
- Long warranty – 10 years
- Can make smelling of metal at first
- A little hard to turn on the control knob
|Size||6 x 6 x 16 inches|
|Container Size||60 ounces|
|Power||23.000 RPMs, 1.1HP, 850 watts|
|Highlight Features||Plastic-free blending; tempered glass carafe; stain-resistant scoop; Preset modes, Different speeds; LED light|
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Blenders With Glass Jar In 2020
When your purchase a blender with glass jar, material is the first factor you need to consider before buying.
Make sure that your pitcher is made from BPA-free glass so it can protect you from harmful chemical leaking. Also, glass jars that are thermal-proof, heating-resistant or shockproof should be considered as the better options.
The next criteria you should keep in mind is the blender’s speed performance.
Most glass blenders doesn’t come with high speed cause its material is not suitable. Thus, you only should pick a glass jar after checking the speed and satisfying with the result.
If you don’t need a very high-speed blender or a very creamy texture, glass jar blenders are still good pick.
Capacity is also a viral factor.
If you are solos or couples, a medium container – around 40 ounces is the best. Or if your culinary purposes are for large family, you should consider bigger pitchers such as 64-oz size and 72-oz size.
A container with larger capacity can work quicker, easier and more smoothly.
Blades will decide the quality of your foods.
You should check blades whether they are made from stainless steel, whether they are attached to the motor base.
I highly recommend you to pick blenders with Diamond cut blades or 6-plane blades due to their strength and stability.
Whether this blender is durable enough for long use or daily use? You should find out the answer of this question before choosing a glass jar blender.
Models come with stainless finish, thermal-protection function, overheat-resistant material will have a longer lifetime.
Also, products with long warranty is better for you.
You prefer something that can work as a food processor or just basic blender?
If your choice is the first one, a blender equipped pre-programs, variable speeds, preset options, digital timer will completely match your requirement.
Last but not least, safety is really important factor, especially if you have children.
The blender should be made from shockproof and electrically safe materials. You should make sure that the electrons will not transfer through the surface of your blender.
What is the best glass blender?
My personal options are:
- Oster Blender Pro 1200 with Glass Jar BLSTMB-CBF-000 – Best overall
- Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender with 1000W Base – Best for ice
- Braun JB7350 WHS PureMix Power Countertop Blender – Best for soups
- Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms BVCB07-Z00-NP0 Blender – Best for green smoothies
Are glass or plastic blenders better?
Glass blenders, in my view.
Those are more attractive, standout and beautiful, safer for health with no odour or harmful chemical.
Does the Ninja blender have a glass pitcher?
Yes, it does.
You can find some glass blender Ninja on the market such as Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender with 1000W Base, Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blender, Ninja HB152 Foodi Cold & Hot Blender.
How many watts is Oster blender?
It’s based on what kind of model.
Generally, Oster blenders come with around 700 watts to 1200 watts.
Is there a food processor with a glass bowl?
Yes, there is.
Some food processor with glass jar you can see are from Ninja, Hamilton brand.
What is the best rated food processor?
According to many reviews from customers and experts, it’s the Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender with 1000W Base.
You can find its name at high position in any top-list of best blender 2019, best blender UK 2019,… More attractively, it’s top 4 best model in Countertop Blenders ranking.
We’re done this top-list. I hope you can see a blender with glass jar for yourself in this article.
These items can be different in brand, functionality, durability but they are released in the same goal: to make your lifestyle healthier.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. We are always ready to answers. Don’t forget to follow my blog to read more useful posts.
Thanks for reading!