Pancakes can never be taken out of the equation when it comes to the perfect (fast, simple-to-do, and easy-to-digest) breakfast. While its taste depends mostly on ingredients, the griddle pan plays an important role.
If you’re in consideration of choosing the best griddle pan for pancakes, look no further, below is the 21 top-rated picks based on numerous cooking enthusiasts and experts.
- Top 17 Best Carbon Steel Woks Reviews In 2020
- Top 16 Best Ceramic Cookware Sets Reviews In 2020
- Top 18 Best Cast Iron Griddles Reviews In 2020
- Top 22 Best Non Stick Cookware Sets Reviews In 2020
- Top 21 Best Griddle Pan For Pancakes Reviews In 2020
- Lodge LPGI3PLT Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Presto 07061 22-inch Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Oster Titanium Infused DuraCeramic Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Calphalon Hard-Anodized Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Nordic Ware Smiley Face Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Black + Decker Family-Sized Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Broil King PCG-10 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Ecolution EVRE-3228 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Lodge LSRG3 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Presto 07055 Cool-Touch Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Vremi 20-inch Pancakes Griddle Pan
- OXO Good Grips Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Zojirushi EA-DCC10 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Blossomz Tilt ‘n’ Drain Pancakes Griddle Pan
- All-Clad 3020 Hard Anodized Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Dash DEG200GBRD01 Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Cuisinart GR-4N Pancakes Griddle Pan
- Aigostar Varmo Nonstick Pancakes Griddle Pan
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Griddle Pan For Pancakes In 2020
Top 21 Best Griddle Pan For Pancakes Reviews In 2020
Lodge LPGI3PLT Pancakes Griddle Pan
If you’re a cast-iron fan and have a five-burner stove, don’t miss out on this awesome Lodge LPGI3PLT Pro-Grid griddle pan.
It is measured by 20 x 10.5 inches with nearly 140 square inches of cooking area, which is perfect to make 6 medium-sized or 8 small-sized pancakes at once. As crafted from cast iron, this griddle pan gets hot fast and distributes heat evenly.
Aside from pancakes, the griddle is versatile enough to grill veggies, make tortillas, or sear several steaks at a time, giving a beautiful tasteful crust. Compared to normal pans, I find that anything thrown at it has been cooked not just faster but also with more flavor.
Unlike the Teflon cookware, you can heat it as hot as you like with no issues to the nonstick properties.
- Versatile – the grill and griddle are reversible
- Heat fast and evenly – made of cast iron
- High-quality and quality – made in the USA
- Heavy – make sure you’re strong enough to wield it
- Need time to preheat it
|Dimension||20 x 10.5 x 0.8 inches|
|Cooking Area||16.5 inches by 8.5 inches|
|Highlight Features||MADE IN THE USA; Two easy-grip handles; Reversible Grill & Griddle|
Presto 07061 22-inch Pancakes Griddle Pan
If you’re too busy to make pancakes one-by-one on your ordinary pan, the Presto 07061 22-inch is a nice upgrade.
It offers 231 square inches of cooking area, which is super-spacious to make pancakes or cook eggs for breakfast for a family of five in the morning. Quick to heat up, easy to clean, and convenient to store.
The Presto 07061 is also suggested for beginner cookers as it has additional heat control which helps automatically maintain the desire cooking temp.
Another notable thing about this griddle pan is the removable handles.
There are open latch clips which connect the griddle base to handles so that you can easily move it around if needed. After cooking, simply remove them, clean, and store separately to save more space.
- Spacious – cooking area of 231 square inches
- Easy to cook – come with heat control
- Simple to clean and store – removable handles
- Wish the cutout where the plug goes was rounded for the extra cooking surface
|Dimension||11.5 x 26.25 x 2.5 in|
|Cooking Area||231 square inches|
|Highlight Features||Cooking area: 231 square inches; removable handles; Simply open latch clips; heat control;|
Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Pancakes Griddle Pan
This awesome heavyweight stainless-steel griddle pan is a fraction of the cost.
It is the most durable unit in this list with an emphasis on tri-ply construction – comprising of an aluminum alloy sandwiched between brushed hard-anodized stainless exterior and premium coating interior.
In addition to the Heat Surround technology, the pan not just gets hot and distribute the heat fast but also retain their temperature phenomenally well.
The good news is it’s compatible with all stovetops, including the induction, and is dishwasher-safe so cleaning won’t be a matter for you anymore.
With 180 square inches of cooking area, it is ideal for the small amounts of food for people who live alone or couples.
- Durable – tri-ply construction with hard anodized exterior & premium coating interior
- Versatile – compatible with all stovetops, including the induction
- Effortless cleanup – dishwasher-safe
- Safe to use – handles stay cool while cooking
|Dimension||10 x 18 x 3.2 inches|
|Material||a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior|
|Highlight Features||Hard anodized exterior; Dishwasher safe; compatible with induction stoves; Heat Surround technology; Tri-Ply design|
Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Pancakes Griddle Pan
Find a bigger griddle pan to prepare for big family parties or friend gatherings? Look no further!
The Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Electric Griddle provides an 18 1/2 x 15 inches of cooking area to give you numerous times to cook a wide range of foods. Or, it’s roomy enough to cook a full breakfast for five people.
I definitely like the tilting feature to drain the grease while cooking.
And the premium cast aluminum base with a high-quality nonstick surface, in addition, a heat control makes it extremely easy to retain desired heat for superior consistency.
The handles are quite top-notch. You can pull them outward to easily hold it and move around or push back in to return to a level cooking surface.
- Easy handling – flexible handle design and built-in backstop ledge
- Assure stick-free cooking – heavy cast aluminum base with nonstick coating
- Catch grease while cooking to keep you from the mess – Special Tilt’nDrain feature
- The edges are much hotter than the middle
- Feature a narrow channel that catches grease and can’t be removed for cleaning
- The handles are a bit hard to clean thoroughly
|Dimension||5.12 x 23.94 x 18.5 in|
|Material||heavy cast aluminum base with a premium nonstick surface|
|Cooking Area||18 1/2″ X 15″|
|Highlight Features||Griddle tilts; Special Tilt’nDrain feature; Control Master heat control; Built-in backstop ledge; heavy cast aluminum base with a premium nonstick surface|
Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Pancakes Griddle Pan
For those who are in need of versatile griddle pans, this 3-in-1 set is definitely what you’re after.
It includes half griddle/half grill, full grill, and full griddle with nearly 180 square inches of cooking space. The best thing is its reversible plates comprise a grill on one side and a griddle on the other.
You can flexibly switch between them to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
It’s very easy to use, transfers heat quite fast, and effortless to clean as the plates are all removable, stick-free, PFOA-free, and dishwasher-safe. There is also a removable drip tray underneath to collect excess grease while cooking.
- Flexible and multi-functional – feature 3-in-1 construction & double cooking zones
- Safe, easy to use, and maintenance-free – include a removable drip tray, PFOA-free plates, and reversible plates
- Plates are slightly hard to push down
|Dimension||12.5 x 23 x 6.7 inches|
|Cooking Area||9.5 x 18.25 inches|
|Highlight Features||Dishwasher Safe Grease Tray; the PFOA-Free Nonstick Plates; Double Cooking Zones; 3-in-1 Cooking Versatility; Reversible plates|
Oster Titanium Infused DuraCeramic Pancakes Griddle Pan
The Oster Titanium Infused DuraCeramic Griddle is probably the most energy-efficient than any other models that I’ve tried.
It’s so fast to heat up and the heat is even. In comparison, this unit can make pancakes 30% faster than other counterparts at the same price point. Additionally, you’ve got a heat control to set cooking temp precisely.
Regardless, other functions work just perfectly as advertised.
The most impressive is its nonstick ceramic coating that contains no PTFE and PFOA. The ultra-thick design also makes it last 8 times longer than the ordinary griddle pans.
The biggest addition is the warming tray. It helps keep your pancakes nicely warm after cooking and until you’re ready to serve.
- Retain desired temperature easily – detachable, adjustable heat control
- Safe and durable to use – PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating with 8x superior longevity to ordinary models
- Energy-efficient – cook 30% faster than usual
- Ultra-convenient – have a warming tray
- The warming tray could be better
- Take the extra time to clean the edge where cracking between the plastic guard and the grill
|Dimension||4 x 24 x 13.4 inches|
|Material||Titanium & Natural, PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating|
|Cooking Area||10 x 18 inches|
|Highlight Features||Removable, adjustable temperature control; Natural, PTFE, and PFOA free ceramic coating lasts 8x longer than ordinary nonstick coatings|
Calphalon Hard-Anodized Pancakes Griddle Pan
For beginners, I highly recommend this griddle pan for some extremely good reasons.
The very first one is the durable tri-ply nonstick interior including two layers for extra durability and the outmost layer for easy release. In other words, this pan is hard-anodized to hold up well beginners’ abuse while cooking.
Compared to other counterparts, it is also better in scratch resistance.
The ergonomic handle is probably your most favorite thing.
It is made from long, brushed stainless steel for the firm, sturdy hand-feel, in addition to the integrated Stay Cool technology to save your hands from burning.
For those who intend to use this for grilling, its deep ridges help add nice grill flavor to your steak and burger. While the side walls are specifically constructed to be higher to keep all-natural juice inside, it is extra-large to accommodate extra servings for a crowd.
- Safe and reliable – safe with plastic, wooden, or nylon utensils and oven-safe to 450 degrees F
- Easy to hold – heavy-duty handle design
- Ultra-durable and long-lasting – tri-ply nonstick interior
- Versatile – deep ridges and high side walls
- Wish it was a bit thicker for better heat distribution
- The ridges could be deeper
|Dimension||20 x 11.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Cooking Area||11-inch square|
|Highlight Features||oven safe to 450 degrees F; Ergonomic long, brushed stainless steel handles; 3 plies nonstick interior; Deep ridges;|
Nordic Ware Smiley Face Pancakes Griddle Pan
Your kids will definitely be delighted with this funny griddle pan.
It features seven different smiley faces and pancakes come out about silver solar size. Actually, it is much easier to make pancakes on this unit than that in the big pans. Very easy to use, flip, and clean.
The dimensions are 17.5 x 10.5 x 2.2 inches and the weight is 1.14 pounds – perfect for small hands.
These smiley faces will also give you perfectly round omelet circles as well. The nonstick surface makes it much simpler to clean.
If you’re wondering about where it is made of. This pan is crafted in America, except for the handle. This component is from China, but don’t worry, it provides quite good grips with a hole to easily hang somewhere.
- Make pancakes more interesting and appealing – 7 different smiley faces
- Ensure uniform browning – heat-reflective exterior
- Perfect for small hands – dimensions are 17.5 x 10.5 x 2.2 inches
- Take the extra time to clean the nooks and crannies
- A bit struggle to get the spatula under each to flip them
- Require controlling the volume poured into each
|Dimension||17.5 x 10.5 x 2.2 inches|
|Material||PFOA-free nonstick coated cast aluminum|
|Cooking Area||7 servings|
|Highlight Features||7 different fun smiley faces; Heat reflective exterior|
Black + Decker Family-Sized Pancakes Griddle Pan
What I love the most about this griddle pan is its lip which helps flip the pancakes more easily. When getting your spatula into each, if it scoots, the lip of the griddle pan will stop them from sliding up and over.
The size also makes it perfect for those families who love big breakfasts.
It provides 8 servings with 10 x 20 inches of cooking area so that you can accommodate easily all their wants. One big bonus for the even heat distribution for beautifully browning.
There is also a warming tray to keep your food until you’re ready to enjoy them. And a grease catcher, which is perfect for making eggs and bacon at once on it.
One thing to take note is the short power cord so, you have to consider the location of your outlets to where it can fit.
- Many add-ons – removable drip tray, warming tray, and thermostat
- Ideal to make 8 medium-sized pancakes at a time – 200 square inches of cooking area
- Easy to flip
- Short power cord
|Dimension||13 x 22 x 3 inches|
|Material||Plastic and metal|
|Cooking Area||200 square inches|
|Highlight Features||Removable Drip Tray; Built-In Warming Tray; Click & Lock Thermostat; 200 square inches of griddle surface|
Broil King PCG-10 Pancakes Griddle Pan
The Broil King PCG-10 is one of the best-rated griddles out there.
With 21” by 12” of cooking surface, it is a nice choice for those big-time breakfast makers. It can cook bacon, sausages, pancakes, and eggs at a time.
There is a removable grease tray in the center bottom of the griddle and two back legs with some boosters to tilt it forward slightly so that excess oil will be collected nicely.
The contour and shape of this grease tray are better than my initial expectations. While most of the other counterparts have nasty little channels, which is hard to clean, that isn’t a thing with this pan. It features a nicely streamlined design with no place for grease to hide.
You will either not get wildly varying cook times and heat ranges for a different portion of it because this unit distributes heat as constantly as the electric griddle pans.
The heavy-duty, long power cord is a plus.
- Easy to power – long, heavy-duty power cord
- Control cooking temps effortlessly – removable temp probe
- Catch excessive oil and grease better – rear legs and streamlined grease tray
- No burnt hands – cool-touch handles
- The legs don’t have any rubber nubs or anything
- The splatter guard is a bit kludgy
|Dimension||W:29”x D:12.5”x H:5.5″|
|Material||stainless-steel, metal, and plastic|
|Highlight Features||Removable temperature probe; immersible base; Removable grease tray; cool-touch stainless-steel handles; environmentally friendly non-stick coating; rear legs|
Ecolution EVRE-3228 Pancakes Griddle Pan
If you’re looking for a great frying pan for pancakes, small stir fry, and grilled cheese, pick this.
Once seasoning it, the pan offers perfect nonstick cooking surface and this coating is high-quality enough to hold up daily cooking abuse. As made of aluminum, it is not as heavy as the cast iron, which is more suitable for people with less arm strength.
The 121 square inches of the cooking area allows you to cook 3 pancakes or grill burger steaks at a time.
I personally like the silicone handle which is not only comfortable to hold but also easy to wash and lasts long. The best thing is no hot spots in this pan.
For those who are wondering, this is dishwasher-safe, which is a big plus.
- Comfortable and grippy to hold – silicone handle
- Effortless cleanup – dishwasher-safe
- Perfect for couples or people who live alone – 121 square inches of cooking area
- Develop small scratches
- Require tightening the screws on the handle.
|Dimension||19 x 11.2 x 3 inches|
|Cooking Area||121 square inches|
|Highlight Features||grip silicone handle; dishwasher safe;|
Lodge LSRG3 Pancakes Griddle Pan
For those who are in need of a multi-purpose griddle pan to be used both indoors and outdoors, I greatly suggest the Lodge LSRG3.
It features a reversible cast-iron griddle with a flat surface on one side and ribbed on the reverse. Both sides provide even temperature distribution ability and a fast heat up to shorten your cooking time and extend your enjoying moment hugely.
The best part is this griddle pan is proudly made in the USA, including the handle so that it ensures the quality.
The small size makes it easy to store in any narrow kitchen but rest assured, it can handle everything from pancakes to grilled cheese, eggs, and bacon. Besides, it comes in two handles with two small holes for hanging.
- Reliable – made in the USA
- Multifunctional and versatile – feature a flat surface on one side and a ribbed on the reverse
- Hand-wash only
|Dimension||12 x 11 x 1 inches|
|Cooking Area||110 square inches|
|Highlight Features||made in the USA; 2 easy-grip corner handles; Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse;|
Presto 07055 Cool-Touch Pancakes Griddle Pan
For family-sized meals, nothing can’t beat the Presto 07055.
It comes up with a 210-square-inch cooking area and an integrated backstop ledge to handle the food more easily. Fans of this griddle pan also praise for its versatility that can be used as a buffet server or for any meal, from breakfast, lunch to dinner.
That’s a big thank you to the perfect combination of low-profile fully immersible design and slide-out drip tray.
In addition to the premium nonstick interior surface and Control Master heat control, it can handle any pancake recipes with the least effort and babysitting.
All-in-all, if you’re seeking a nice replacement for your old, identical Teflon nonstick griddle pan, this is it.
- Perfect for big meals – 210 square inches of cooking surface
- Versatile – low-profile fully immersible design and slide-out drip tray
- Effortless but highly accurate in control the heat – Control Master heat control
- Short power cord
- The legs have no rubber pads
|Dimension||11.3 x 22.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Material||Heavy cast aluminum base with a ceramic nonstick surface|
|Cooking Area||10 1/2-x 20-inch|
|Highlight Features||Control Master heat control; 10 1/2-x 20-inch cooking surface; Built-in backstop ledge; Slide-out drip tray; Cool Touch base on the front and both sides|
Vremi 20-inch Pancakes Griddle Pan
The Vremi 20-inch is a great dual sized griddle for avid cast iron collectors. Like the Presto 07055, you can use either side depending upon what you’re cooking, such as pancakes, sausages, steaks, burgers, and more.
It allows me to make really good pancakes like restaurants.
Both sides are specifically made with better ability to catch runoff or excessive grease without a big mess, therefore, it gives you healthy meals.
It can be used indoors or outdoors, for any stovetop types, electric or gas, even on a campfire with a great or a grill.
Sizing 18 x 12 inches, it is large enough to cover two burners and the thick, cast-iron base delivers even cooking surface as I wished. During the preheat, I only found the edges of the cooking area remain cool slightly. Regardless, no hot spots at all.
With this model, there are two built-in handles to hold as well.
- Compact yet portable – built-in side handles
- Catch runoffs or excessive oils for healthier meals – grease slopes
- Versatile and flexible – can be used anywhere on any type of stovetops
- Not for big families
|Dimension||18 x 12 x 2 inches|
|Cooking Area||19.75 x 10″|
|Highlight Features||built-in side handles; grease slopes;|
OXO Good Grips Pancakes Griddle Pan
While other nonstick cookware is prone to scratch after a while of use, this hard-anodized aluminum is an exception.
As crafted from premium German-engineered, tri-ply, PFOA-free nonstick coating, it not only allows for effortless cooking and cleanup but also lasts you for years of abuse. Such superior durability makes it dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
A noteworthy feature of this product is the unique rolled edges. They are particularly made for reduction, drip-free pouring of sauces and more.
Besides, the handle is very firm and comfortable to hold. It is also cool to touch while cooking.
- Effortless and convenient – dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 430 degrees F
- Superior durability – scratch-resistant materials that are nonstick and PFOA-free
- Prevent dripping when pouring sauces – unique rolled edges
- Don’t use metal utensils on it
- A bit heavy, not ideal for people with weak arms
- Harder to store if stacking with pans
|Dimension||19.3 x 11.3 x 3.1 inches|
|Cooking Area||121 square inches|
|Highlight Features||dishwasher safe; oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit; scratch-resistant materials; Unique rolled edges; German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating|
Zojirushi EA-DCC10 Pancakes Griddle Pan
Speaking of the most customizable griddle pan, my always go-to choice is the Zojirushi EA-DCC10 because it has temp control plug with various heat settings from 176 to 425 degrees f.
When correctly inserting it, you’ll hear the “click” sound.
Although the price is probably a bit high to some tight-budget people, it is a worthy investment when including a functional lid to speed up the cooking process or for steaming and warming.
A big bonus is it doesn’t get hot so that you can hold it finely. Additionally, there is a fully immersible body guard for extra safety.
As with all cast iron griddles, it requires preheating but then, the results of cooking grilled fish, fish fry, grilled sandwiches, bacon, and pancakes are like a dream.
- Highly customizable – various heat settings
- Great for steaming or warming – include a lid
- Extra safety – fully immersible bodyguard
- A bit tricky to use the heat control
- Bulky to move around
|Dimension||23.6 x 15 x 4.4 inches|
|Cooking Area||19″ x 12.5″|
|Highlight Features||Includes a lid; Fully immersible bodyguard; titanium enhanced nonstick coating; Variable heat settings|
Blossomz Tilt ‘n’ Drain Pancakes Griddle Pan
Depending on the ultra-large cooking area, the Blossomz Tilt ‘n’ Drain Big Griddle is a wonderful option for big families, friend gatherings, or groups of sleepover kiddos.
With 18” x 14” cooking surface, it is more than perfect for feeding groups from 5-13 people.
While most big-sized griddle pans have struggled to distribute heat evenly, it isn’t a thing with this unit. It can make a large pancake with no hot spots or undercooked area, or cook sausage and onions and peppers leaving a single piece to clean up after the meal.
I’m really impressed with the tilting design to catch excessive grease and runoff better when making bacon.
High-quality nonstick coating is a big plus to keep everything after cooking not a mess, especially when cooking.
- Perfect to feed a crowd – 18” x 14” cooking surface
- Easy and effortless to control the heat – Control Master heat control
- Even heat distribution with no hot spots
- A bit struggle to manually clean in a standard sink
- The tilt n drain is a bit flimsy
|Dimension||23 x 17.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Highlight Features||Control Master heat control; fully immersible design; 18″X14″ of cooking space|
All-Clad 3020 Hard Anodized Pancakes Griddle Pan
Everything that the manufacturer stated about this product is true.
It is specifically designed for making pancakes and tortillas, and can even handle huge quantities of both at a time.
This is a durable tri-ply griddle pan with a sophisticated black nonstick, utensil-safe anodized stainless steel finish. Compared to the Calphalon griddles, this is outperformed and never wearing out.
While performing like a charm, the arrangement of the handles is another notable thing.
It allows for fitting into a standard sink without placing it on diagonals so that the cleanup isn’t struggling at all.
- Superior longevity and no worn-out – tri-ply construction with premium nonstick coating
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles for comfortable grips and safety to use
- The tall handles were a bit awkward to use
|Dimension||21.9 x 13.2 x 3.6 inches|
|Material||Hard anodized aluminum|
|Cooking Area||13” x 20”|
|Highlight Features||three-ply construction; Riveted, stay-cool stainless steel handles; Nonstick, utensil-safe anodized stainless steel interior|
Dash DEG200GBRD01 Pancakes Griddle Pan
Whether you’re looking for a versatile griddle pan for kids or on the go, this is a shining contender.
This electric 1500W unit features a PFOA-free nonstick surface with a 19.75” x 9.5” cooking area. It is awesome for cooking a huge number of pancakes at once, a wide range of foods for picky eaters, entertaining, or family meals without the need for multiple pots and pans.
It saves you tons of time, effort, and energy for cooking, heats up in mere minutes, and is easy to use. All you need to do is connect it to a nearby outlet and set the heat probe to your desired temp.
Its high-grade nonstick coating will keep the heat consistent while cooking and if you use it for grilling, there’s a drip tray included to catch all runoff.
With a 1-one warranty provided by the manufacturer, just buy it with confidence.
- Trustworthy and reliable – backed by a 1-year warranty
- Not easy to slide on your cooktop – include four grippy feet
- Perfect for cooking a wide range of foods at a time – 19.75” x 9.5” cooking area and a heat probe
- The space between the frame and the actual pan is hard to clean
|Dimension||23.8 x 14 x 4 inches|
|Cooking Area||19.75×9.5 inches|
|Highlight Features||includes anti-slip feet; Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty; The PFOA-free, non-stick surface; Measuring 19.75×9.5|
Cuisinart GR-4N Pancakes Griddle Pan
I can’t say enough good thing about this stainless steel pancake griddle pan from Cuisinart.
Its unique construction allows itself to work as a grill griddle and a panini maker depending on your needs. The hinged cover is key for its outstanding performance.
While it helps to cook both sides of your food simultaneously to shorten the total cooking time, this cover is adjustable to the food thickness, making it even more versatile. With it, you can make great panini, sausage, eggs, bacon, grill meat, and make pancakes.
It looks great and quite compact to be permanent in your countertop without cramping up space.
Cleanup is in a jiffy. With removable plates, all you just have to do is tossing these parts in your dishwasher.
For those who are finding griddle pan for not just pancakes but also fast, moist grilled chicken, don’t hesitate to pick this.
- Customizable and full of control – adjustable temp control
- Shorten the cooking time significantly – hinged cover
- Compact, lightweight, and good-looking
- The clasps holding the plates are slightly flimsy
|Dimension||14.4 x 11.3 x 16.7 inches|
|Cooking Area||11″ x 9″|
|Highlight Features||Adjustable temperature control; Hinged cover; Dish-washer safe;|
Aigostar Varmo Nonstick Pancakes Griddle Pan
I’d like to finish this list with this griddle pan from Aigostar.
It is a 1500W electric, family-sized model with an 8-serving capacity and nonstick cooking area to help make your big breakfast much easier. While making pancakes, there is still enough space left for frying bacon at a time.
Just plug it in, set the desired temp, and wait for a few minutes to start cooking. For the price, it is so amazing when featuring adjustable thermostat and fully-immersible design.
Contrast to its wonderful functionality, the griddle pan is quite lightweight and maneuverable.
The most favorite part is nothing sticks to it after cooking so that it is amazing to clean and easy to store as well.
- Highly valuable – priced affordably, fully immersible design, and large capacity
- Easy to control the heat – adjustable thermostat
- Sides of the plug are hotter than the other
- Wish the grease strap was a bit bigger
|Dimension||23.6 x 12.8 x 3.5 inches|
|Cooking Area||10” x 20”|
|Highlight Features||Fully immersible construction; slide-out drip tray; Adjustable Thermostat; 8-serving Capacity|
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Griddle Pan For Pancakes In 2020
There are four main types of griddle pans for pancakes:
This type of material is known for its sleek design with high versatility. It delivers good heat distribution with non-interference with the pancake’s taste. Once cooled down already, it is very easy to clean and maintain.
However, stainless steel griddle pans could be heavy to some people, especially those with weak arms.
Like aluminum, cast aluminum is one of the lightest types of metal, which is highly maneuverable and controllable. It works greatly at moderate to low heat with an emphasis on efficient scratch resistance and high durability.
Compared to stainless steel, cast aluminum distributes heat much better and it is faster to prepare.
If it is hard-anodized, it is dishwasher-safe as well.
Commonly used for grilling and smoking because it gives unique tastes and flavors, cast iron is also perfect for making pancakes.
It emphasizes the longest life cycle if properly maintained with high versatility. After pre-seasoned, it delivers nicely nonstick surface with even heat distribution for cooking.
The heaviest metal in this list but it is also one of the options delivering the fastest cooking with even heat distribution.
Between two common choices of copper griddle pans – stainless steel exterior and copper interior or 100% copper construction, I greatly suggest the second.
Manual or electric
This depends on your amount of free time and preference for hands-free capability.
If the ease of cleanup overweighs other features, and you have plenty of time on hands, I suggest going for the manual griddle pans. This model is also more affordable and easier to store.
However, if you’re busy or want an extra-convenient model to make pancakes, choose the electric.
Using electric griddle pans also helps free up your stoves and additionally, this model allows you to set the temp as desired. But you’ll have to accept the truth that it is harder to maintain because of the electric components.
There is a wide range of options available in the market for you to choose from when it comes to griddle pan’s sizes.
This element mostly depends on how many people you have to serve at a time and the size preference. In general, pancakes griddles can be measured by 11” to 22”.
What is the best pan to cook pancakes?
My favorite choices are:
- Lodge LPGI3PLT Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20” x 14” Griddle Pan
- Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle with Removable Handles
- Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle
What is the best stovetop griddle?
Here are my choices:
- Vremi 20-inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Griddle
- Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle
- Zojirushi EA-DCC10 Gourmet Sizzler Electric Griddle
How do you make pancakes on a griddle?
Take a peek at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbLI7h9pMvA
What temperature should my griddle be for pancakes?
375 to 390 degrees F
How long do you cook pancakes on a griddle?
Do you cook pancakes on high or low heat?
Here is the end of this post.
I hope this review helped you narrow down the options and get closer to the best griddle pan for pancakes that fit your needs.
Thanks for reading!